- The Manager has the overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Home and for the residents' welfare. She ensures that staff have appropriate qualifications and training and liaises with professional agencies such as Health Board, Social Work Department, GPs, Hospital Staff, Care Commission etc. The Manager welcomes the opportunity to discuss any matters with residents.
- Our two Depute Managers are responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of the Home.
- Senior Care Workers ensure the well being of residents by delivering and maintaining their own high standard of care while supervising and developing the role of the Key/Care Worker.
- Care Assistants attend to the daily needs of our residents, under the direct supervision of Senior Care.
- Our chef is responsible for menu planning, food preparation and food hygiene. Our catering staff are all experienced. All baking and meals are prepared on the premises.
- Domestic Staff - we have a team of domestic staff who are responsible for carrying out all the cleaning within the Home including residents' rooms and all communal areas. The Manager regularly checks to ensure that the high standards expected are maintained.
- Laundry Staff - are responsible for laundering all items including personal clothing.
- Handyman/Gardener - responsible for day-to-day repairs and also maintains the gardens/grounds.